If you have persistent bad breath, bad taste or dry mouth problems, we have good news for you – chronic halitosis is a treatable oral condition.
Our fresh breath therapy offers an effective personalized treatment plan to meet your particular needs. Our dental team is expertly trained in the science of fresh breath and how to make it work for you.
Have you experienced any of the following?
- Your bad breath is interfering with your social or professional success.
- You frequently have a bad taste in your mouth.
- People step back from you when you are talking to them, or they avoid direct contact with you.
- Somebody has commented on your bad breath, or offered you mints or chewing gum.
- You experience a white or yellow film on your tongue.
We have helped hundreds of Woodbridge patients start new lives after years or even a lifetime of chronic bad breath problems. We understand the difficulties and stress that results from living with bad breath problems and welcome the opportunity to change your life.