Who is a candidate for sedation dentistry?
Dental patients who…
- Suffer from high dental fear or anxiety
- Been involved in traumatic dental experiences
- Have difficulty getting numb
- Have a bad gag reflex
- Have very sensitive teeth
- Have complex dental problems
- Have limited time to complete dental care
We do our very best to soothe your dental fears and anxiety.
Dental fear is a learned behaviour that can be overcome. Our focus is on treating you as a whole person, not merely someone requiring dental work to help you overcome your dental fears.
We establish a team approach where communication is key. You must feel comfortable expressing your fears and concerns and believe that you are being listened to in order to develop a sense of control over your dental experience. We don’t want you to feel embarrassed about your dental condition.
We combine modern dentistry with the caring touch of a compassionate dental team to make your dental experience truly painless. Let us help you overcome your dental fears.